This 26-28 November 2022, awaken the heart, illuminate the mind, and strengthen the body with Jolie Michelle Ow at COMO Point Yamu over three days and two nights of wellness activities.
Ow is the founder and director of Canvass Life: a Movement, Art, and Mindfulness Centre for all ages in Singapore. She’s been a consultant for wellness and wellbeing for teams, families, and individual needs since 2003, and is also the co-founder of Women in the Arts: a group of Singapore-based artists, art professionals, and patrons of art.
There’s no better place to unwind than at a quiet sanctuary above the Andaman Sea. Look forward to a schedule of sunrise yoga, art therapy, sound healing, and more. The Play by COMO space is also available for those traveling with children.
– Two nights’ accommodation in spacious suites and villas
– Access to the Mindfulness Retreat itinerary of wellness activities
– One day of full board and two days of half board
This retreat has a minimum capacity of 12 guests.
– Bay Room: Single occupancy USD 722 per night – Double occupancy USD 1,118 per night
– Bay Suite: Single occupancy USD 815 per night – Double occupancy USD 1,210 per night
– Two-Bedroom Pool Villa: Quadruple occupancy USD 2,698 per night
Additional non-participating guests:
– Adult/Child USD 705
– An additional night with sessions led by Ow USD 1,350 per night
Location: COMO Point Yamu, Phuket, Thailand
Bookings: +66 2 625 3322, firstname.lastname@example.org
More info here.