To celebrate this year’s Oktoberfest, Beer Republic presents the Oktoberfest festival with Weihenstephan, the world’s oldest brewery, from 28th September until 25th October. Hearty German fayre, fun giveaways and four top quality German beers including the Weihenstephaner Festbeer will be served throughout the festival. Don’t miss out!
Oktoberfest food offering:
* Giant pretzels with Obatzda priced at Baht 190
* Bratwurst and sauerkraut priced at Baht 290
* Whole Beer roasted chicken priced at Baht 390
* Roasted pork knuckle priced at Baht 390
* Bratkartoffeln priced at Baht 140
* Currywurst priced at Baht 320
* Weiner schnitzel priced at Baht 290
Oktoberfest drinks offering:
* Weihenstephaner Festbeer priced at Baht 250 for 500ml. and Baht 490 for giant 1L mug
* Weihenstephaner Hefe Weiss Wheat priced at Baht 250 for 500ml. and Baht 490 for giant 1L mug
* Weihenstephaner Dunkel Dark Wheat priced at Baht Baht 250 for 500ml. and Baht 490 for giant 1L mug
* Weihenstephaner Vitus Bock priced at Baht 220 for 330ml.
Beer Republic is located at pavement level at the front of Holiday Inn Bangkok, adjacent to the BTS Skytrain Chit Lom station entrance.
For more information or to make a reservation, call +66 (0) 2656 0080