Aow Thai Marine Ecology Center (ATMEC) invites you to brighten up your Saturdays in August 2021 by joining its health and well-being charity event, OceanASANA, in support of marine conservation efforts in Thailand.
OceanASANA will offer four 90-minute online workshops suitable for health and fitness professionals, practitioners, and enthusiasts, whether beginner or advanced:
- August 14: Mark Scodellaro – “Vinyasa and yoga philosophy” (English)
- August 21: Anita Zaror – “Developing your social media presence” (English)
- August 28: Coach Sila, –“Bootcamp and nutrition” (English and Thai language)
- September 4: Naw Teeraprasert – “Ashtanga, yin or yang” (English and Thai language)
All workshops will take place from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Thailand time, via Zoom, at THB 500 per workshop or THB 1,500 for all four.
ATMEC is a marine research, education, and conservation center based in Rayong and affiliated with the NGO Love Wildlife Foundation. Its marine science education and conservation work within the coral reef and soft-sediment environments are entirely funded by its students and interns, and it receives no governmental support. Due to COVID restrictions and the lack of international tourists visiting Thailand, charity organizations such as ATMEC are struggling to develop their projects, the reason why OceanASANA’s teachers are donating all proceeds of their workshops to them.
How to Reserve Your Spot
- Make your payment to: Love Wildlife Foundation, Kasikorn Bank (Thailand), Account No. 715-2-58015-5, SWIFT: KASITHBK
- Send your proof of transfer via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Line app (@platboy78), or Instagram (@amarkonthemat), indicating your email address and which workshop/s you’d like to join.
- The Zoom link will be emailed to you 20 minutes before the start of the chosen class/es.
Be one of the first ten people to sign up and get a free signed copy of Rahul Mehrotra’s book “Nudibranchs and sea slugs of Koh Tao and nearby islands.”
Limited spots are available.
More info: www.atmec.org