LookEast Magazine is a monthly insider’s guide to travel throughout Thailand and Southeast Asia. It provides readers accurate, interesting, and insightful articles on destinations, hotels, restaurants, culture, fashion, shopping, entertainment, and more. More than just a directory or listing, LookEast is a personal guidebook for the traveler – much like having a friend personally show you around town.
Published monthly from 1971 till April 2017, Lookeast became Thailand’s longest-running lifestyle magazine in English. It was printed monthly in 84 pages of high-quality gloss paper stock, in full color, and was distributed throughout Thailand and in TAT offices in Asia.
- Frequent travelers: people who are interested in traveling and want to know what’s new
- Tourists residing in 5-star hotels and serviced apartments
- Professional expatriates in pubs, cafes, restaurants, bars
- English-speaking Thais, diplomats, GMs, PR directors, concierges
Nationality of Readers:
- 40% Asians
- 40% Europeans/US/Australians/Russians
- 10% Thais
- 10% Middle East/Other
- 60% Female
- 40% Male
Age of Readers:
- 50% Between 30-50
- 25% Between 20-30
- 25% Over 50
- 50% CEO/President/Managing Director
- 40% Middle-Level Management
- 10% Executive/Assistant/Associate
Starting May 2017, LookEast Magazine has gone fully digital!