Hidden away on the picturesque island of Hainan with spectacular ocean views, The Sanya EDITION offers a stunning backdrop for a romantic getaway. Whether couples are enjoying a well-deserved weekend trip, lounging on a long honeymoon, or exchanging lifelong vows, curated packages and thoughtful spaces promise a one-of-a-kind experience.
The 512-room resort’s Private Ocean offers a wide array of experiences and sets the perfect stage for intimate moments. During the day, guests can bond over a leisurely stroll down the five hundred feet “Ocean Walk” lined with beds of fragrant blooms, or explore the pristine beach paths and lush lawn areas. At nightfall, the Private Ocean is lit up with hundreds of floating candles and lanterns for a magical atmosphere, ideal for couples making their special commitment to each other. Adventurous lovebirds can also join in on a series of water activities offered at the deck, including sunfish sailboat, stand-up paddleboard, kayaking, water bikes, sea scooters, and more.
Located at the highest point facing the South China Sea, the hotel’s Sky Bar features a sleek, sophisticated layout. A secluded haven on its own, couples may choose to retreat to one of the five private sunken decks with day beds. This exclusive space overlooks the Private Ocean, and is a perfect spot to enjoy the coastal scenery in a tranquil ambiance. For precious moments with an edge, guests can savor a delicate afternoon tea, eclectic cocktails, and spirits beneath the stars, or take a dip in the neighboring infinity pool that grants uninterrupted rooftop views.
In addition to this exclusive lounge, The Sanya EDITION offers four dining destinations, each with innovative cuisines. These include a floating platform Cantonese restaurant, Xian Hai by the Sea; a modern yacht-inspired European restaurant, Jade Egret; an all-day dining hub Market At EDITION, and an authentic Indonesian restaurant, Beach Barbacoa. Each outlet presents a la carte and set menus.
The couple’s treatment at The Spa at The Sanya EDITION offers an opportunity to unwind and connect with one another. Guests may also take advantage of the retail boutique, male and female grooming facilities, beauty outlets, and the world-class fitness studio, for a complete wellness ritual.
The Sanya EDITION is highlighted by a contemporary design that draws from its dynamic surroundings, which is showcased throughout the guest rooms, suites, and villas. For added privacy and luxury, couples can stay in one of the exclusive villas with a secluded private pool and pavilion space. The expansive bedrooms are filled with natural sunlight and feature romantic touches such as circular sheer curtains surrounding the king-sized beds, and a stunning standalone bathtub spacious enough for two.
For those wishing to tie the knot at The Sanya EDITION, the “Wedding Accommodation Package” is designed to inspire a memorable celebration with friends and family. Suitable for gatherings of 30 to 50 guests, rates start at RMB 188,888, and is available between now and April 1, 2019 (not applicable on statutory holidays). This package includes:
- Two nights’ stay in the Penthouse Suite
- Two nights’ stay for all guests in an Ocean View Room (25 guest rooms)
- Hot Pot Seafood Dinner Buffet at Market At EDITION (50 guests)
- Chinese Lunch at Junior Ballroom or Lunch Buffet at Sky Bar (50 guests)
- Welcome Cocktail (30 guests)
- Ceremony at the Private Ocean Lawn or Private Ocean Deck with fully-equipped sound system
- Couple’s treatment at The Spa at The Sanya EDITION
- Chinese Dinner at Junior Ballroom or Dinner Buffet at the Private Ocean Lawn(including 2-hour beverage package for 30 guests)
- After party at Sky Bar (30 guests)
- Optional 30 minutes water sports activity at the Private Ocean Lawn or 5 minutes Bumper carexperience (30 guests)
- Afternoon tea at the Floating Table (6 guests)
- Double (2x) Marriott Hotel Reward points per wedding booking, up to a maximum of 100,000 points (valid date until 31 December 2018)