Conrad Bangkok has prepared several options for you to enjoy Valentine’s Day with your beloved in three restaurants.
City Terrace, Poolside Restaurant
A set menu has been prepared by chef Ashley T. Coleman and his culinary team beside the pool, on the 7th floor. Begin with tableside Shucked Fin de Claire Oysters, King Prawns, and Iced Shrimp Cocktail, along with a couple of glasses of sparkling wine. This is followed by a Seafood Platter of Barbecued Boston Lobster, Seared Hokkaido Scallops, Charred King Crab and Tamarind Glazed River Prawns. For dessert, whipped Pavlova including fresh strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
When: February 14, 2018
How much: THB 3,999++ per couple
Valentine’s Day Afternoon Tea also includes:
- Salmon Herb Roulade
- Asparagus, Egg, and Truffle
- Peppered Smoked Duck Breast
- Red Heart Chocolates and Macaroons
- Glazed Red Velvet Heart
- French Lemon Curd Tartlet
- Chocolate Dome, Chocolate Cream.
When: February 12–14, 2018, in the afternoon
How much: THB 790++ per couple
“KiSara” – Lobster Lovers Valentine Dinner Menu
Their 8-course Lobster Lovers Valentine Dinner menu includes:
- Canadian Lobster of Sashimi
- Deep-fried Canadian Lobster’s Claw
- Teppanyaki Canadian lobster with Japanese Lobster Sauce
When: February 14, 2018, at dinner time
How much: THB 5,888++ for 2 people