A celebration of great cuisine and wine with award-winning chefs, winemakers and food experts from around the globe
Bangkok – Continuing on the success of the past World Gourmet Festivals, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel will host this year’s 16th World Gourmet Festival from September 7 – 13, 2015.
Since its inception, the World Gourmet Festival has grown in prominence to feature an extraordinary line-up of some of the best chefs, winemakers and food experts from across the globe, all gathered together under one roof for a week-long celebration of outstanding cuisine and superb wines.
Currently confirmed to participate in the 16th Annual World Gourmet Festival are:
- Chef Francesc Rovira, Fonda Xesc, Gombrèn, Girona, Spain (1 Michelin Star)
- Chef Jean-Francois Berard, Hostellerie Berard, La Cadière d’Azur, Provence France (1 Michelin Star)
- Chef Francesc Gimeno Manduley, Bohemic Bistro, Barcelona, Spain
- Pierre Crépaud, Crans Hotel Sancerre, Crans-Montana, Switzerland
- Chef Aaron Martinez, Elizabeth Restaurant, Chicago, Illinois USA (1 Michelin Star)
- Chef Patrick Raingeard, Cap Estel, Èze-Bord-De-Mer, French Riviera, France (1 Michelin Star)
- Chef Sean Connolly, Sean’s Kitchen, Adelaide, Australia
- Chef Hirofumi Imamura, Kazuo Okada Restaurant, Kowloon, Hong Kong (1 Michelin Star)
Once again this year, the World Gourmet Festival supports HRH Princess Soamsawali’s Save A Child’s Life from AIDS Project under the auspices of the Thai Red Cross Society. THB 600.00 from the price of every World Gourmet dinner ticket, as well as proceeds from the World Gourmet live auction, will be donated to this charity.
More to Come
All of the latest updates and further information about this year’s Festival will be available soon.
For further information, please contact:
Annabelle S. Daokaew or Nattanicha Loungsaardkul
Public Relations Department
Tel: (66 2) 126 8866 / Fax: (66 2) 254 5390
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Nattanicha_lo@anantara.com