lebua’s talented Mixologist creates 5 exquisite “Ice” cocktails using culinary Mixology.
Bangkok, Thailand, June 2013: Distil Bar, The Dome’s superior exclusive bar, serving both premium drinks and authentic food items on the 64th floor of Tower Club at lebua, introduces an exquisite selection of “Ice” cocktails inspired by an outstanding technique of culinary Mixology. “Ice” features a variety of 5 extraordinary cocktails created by lebua’s talented Mixologist, Mr. Ronald Ramirez.
Freezing flavors in the water at -1.9 degrees Celsius, “Ice” cocktails capture the true essence of ice. As ice melts it influences the more flavorful cocktails. Each “Ice” cocktail is mixed with premium ingredients and makes use of an extraordinary mixing method. The new 5 exquisite “Ice” cocktails at Distil Bar include:
- Devil’s Advocaat – House made advocaat and B-52 jelly with vanilla scents over a huge rock.
- Sinor – Revisited Margarita on chili ice cubes with grapefruit, rosemary-agave scents and Red Wine flavored sea salt.
- Same Same But Different – A mellow start to a perfect evening in Bangkok with indigenous pandan flavored ice and coconut water stirred with Rum.
- Rose Fashioned – Subtle blend of Bourbon, fresh and frozen rose petals designed for ladies who like strong and bold cocktails.
- Bouquet – Exotic version of the traditional Sangria with Brancott Sauvignon Blanc, Cognac, pineapple juice, dehydrated fruits and iced berries.
“I have a passion for creating unconventional cocktails that offer new flavors, feels, textures and visuals to make the consumer’s experience more interesting by using various popular techniques of culinary Mixology. The culinary Mixology applies analysis and techniques of mixing drinks found in gastronomy and science to understand and experiment with cocktail ingredients on the molecular level. The practice of molecular gastronomy works in similar ways with food dishes has become a popular study by many Mixologists. I adapted several techniques including flavored ice, foams, liquid nitrogen, gels, mists, heat, and solidifying liquids to create exquisite Ice cocktails. With lebua’s preference in offering an exclusive experience of fine dining, Ice cocktails are selectively created and specially served at Distil Bar”, said Mr. Ronald Ramirez, Mixologist of The Dome, Tower Club at lebua.
Enjoy every sip of exquisite “Ice” cocktails at Distil Bar, 64th floor of Tower Club at lebua with breathtaking view of Bangkok city and the Chao-Phraya River. For more information please visit www.lebua.com. For reservations, please call +66 (0) 2624 9555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org