Celebrate the Season of Love At the Charmingly Romantic Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai.
7 February 2013 – One of Asia’s best-loved luxury resorts, Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai’s 60 acres of tropical northern Thai countryside is an enchanting setting in which to enjoy a romantic getaway this Valentine’s Day and throughout the season of love.
The Romantic Escape package offers exactly this, combining stunning villa accommodation with pampering at the world-renowned Dheva Spa and Wellness Centre, an intimate in-villa barbecue dining experience and some delightful additional romance-inspired touches. Valid until 31 March 2013, the package includes:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Villa
- Breakfast at Akaligo Restaurant
- Welcome fruit, wine and flowers
- Chocolates with turn-down service
- 80 minute Traditional Therapy and 30 minute rose pedal flower bath at The Dheva Spa and Wellness Centre
- Candlelit in-villa barbecue dinner
- Private roundtrip limousine airport transfer
The Romantic Escape rate starts at THB 30,600 +++ per night, subject to 18.5% service charge, applicable government tax and provincial tax and room availability. The package is valid until 31 March 2013. A minimum three night stay is required. For more information or to make a reservation, please contact the hotel at Tel +66 53 888 929-33, Fax +66 53 888 928 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org